In addition to her degree in Dietetics Emma Peacock is:
- Accredited by DNAlysis as a Practitioner in Nutrigenomics
- Accredited by Discovery Vitality to perform Nutritional Consultations
Emma completed the following training postgraduate:
- Using the functional nutrition approach to treat patients holistically
- The therapeutic use of nutritional supplements
- Trained to perform functional testing
Emma has also gained experience in paediatric nutrition and breastfeeding support
Emma is registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) and the Association for Dietetics of South Africa (ADSA).
Emma is passionate about holistic nutrition as a means of optimizing health and overall well-being. When looking at both mental and physical components of health, preventative nutrition intervention will always win over curative intervention.