In addition to her degree in Dietetics Claudia Martin is:
- Accredited by DNAlysis as a Practitioner in Nutrigenomics
- Holds a Professional Sports and Exercise Nutrition Diploma by Shaw Academy
- Accredited by Discovery Vitality to perform Nutritional Consultations.
Claudia completed the following courses and postgraduate training:
- Therapeutic use of nutritional supplements
- Advanced Diabetes Care through CDE
- Nutrigenomics through CTG Education
- Using the functional nutrition approach to treat patients holistically
- Functional lab testing
Claudia is registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) as well as the Association for Dietetics in South Africa (ADSA)
Claudia has a special interest in Nutrigenomics, sports nutrition, hormone imbalances, digestive problems, insulin resistance and lifestyle diseases.